What I am Thankful For



There are a variety of opportunities in the Omaha real estate market for both buyers and sellers. If you're a prospective buyer click here for a full home search, or if you're considering placing your home on the market, get a free home value report, right here.

Today I just wanted to make a quick video to talk about the 5 things I am most thankful for. Thanksgiving is right around the corner, so what better a time to talk about what I am thankful for every day. Here is my top 5:

1. My Family
 I love my wife and my children, and wouldn't be where I am without them.

2. My Team
 I have an amazing team and without our team, we wouldn't be able to do everything that we do for our clients, which brings me to number 3.

3. Our Clients
 Our current, past, and future clients, you are what keeps us going and always wanting to improve and get better.

4. My Health
 I am extremely grateful for my health, and the health of my family.

5. My Mentors
 I am very lucky to have people in my life that are helping me learn, grow, and constantly get better. I am always thankful for people making me better so I in turn can help our clients and make their lives better.

Thanks for taking the time to check out our post. If you have any questions, or want to let us know what you are thankful for, give us a call or send us an email.